Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No Signal.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 VortaL

VortaL

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 PM

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:12 AM

(SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH)

i5 7400

RX480 ASUS 4G DUAL

8GIGS OF RAM

MSI H110M PRO VD

VERO L1 500W

i have problem, have this PC 1.5 month, and it works great, since yesterday i have a problem. When i turn off the PC i got new update for W10 - ok, so i turn off the TV and left home. When i back i trying to turn on my PC, but on TV showes me "No Signal" - lol. I check the HDMI cable - it's okey, unplug and plug ram stick - nothing.. i trying reset CMOS - nothing. Please, help me. I dont have DSUB/VGA cable, to check this on integre graphic - i should take my PC to service in my city?

Edited by VortaL, 11 May 2017 - 03:13 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,442 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:40 PM

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:27 PM

Have you verified that the TV is using the correct source?

#3 VortaL

VortaL
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:00 PM

Yes, i plug HDMI to HDMI 1 and i set in menu HDMI 1, when i plug in my laptop - it works, but it don't working with GPU right now.

#4 VortaL

VortaL
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:53 AM

on another mobos - gigabyte b250 m, and as rock b250 + new gpu gtx 1060 g1 i got same problem, no signal - please help me, it's power supply issue, or pcie controller in cpu? (i got 4 mobos and 3 gpu's - same problem on all devices)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users