Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Motherboard problems

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mike3245

Mike3245

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:21 AM

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:45 PM

Can someone please tell me if this looks normal for the back of my z97 gaming 5 msi motherboard?

Attached Files

Edited by Mike3245, 10 May 2017 - 08:46 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dna9

dna9

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:21 AM

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:25 PM

heat.  getting hot.  are you overclocking?

#3 Mike3245

Mike3245
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:34 PM

Yes but I figured out my intake fan was spinning opposite direction pushing in hot air I switched it around now things are normal I hear this is the stuff they put on to keep the motherboard from melting from all the heat is this what that is the black?

#4 Mike3245

Mike3245
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:47 PM

Also I have a problem with the USB 3.0 drivers they aren't working they are running at USB 2.0 speed even when I installed the drivers for the motherboard for it and the motherboard when boots looks differant as if it's in safe mode or something it's grey the logo at boot has the outlines of the circuitry on the logo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users