Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need app to transfer photos

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SummerRayz

SummerRayz

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 PM

Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:44 PM

I would like to find a free or small cost app that will allow me to transfer photos from Google's Picassa photo program to my iPad Air.  There seems to be a good number of these apps, but I don't know which is the best and is also the simplest to use.  I believe there's an automatic process in moving my iPad pictures to my PC, but I'm not sure.  Can anyone also verify that?  Thanks for your help.     

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Tivum

Tivum

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:46 PM

I use google photos, on my Android and on my iOS devices, it works perfect and gets the job done.

#3 SummerRayz

SummerRayz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:16 PM

I do so hate Google . . . but they have cornered the market on just about everything and they do turn out a good product.  I'll give Google Photos a try.  Thanks.

#4 Frank0ie

Frank0ie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 AM

Posted 21 August 2017 - 04:20 AM

I would recommend the Google Photos to help you out. You just need to sign in the same Google account on iPad, and then you can see all your photos. Or you can connect your iPad to laptop and manually transfer your photos. But you need to download your photos from Picasa before transferring it to designated folder. Hope this can help you transfer photos to iPad Air successfully.

#5 SummerRayz

SummerRayz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2017 - 03:33 PM

Thanks for the Google Photos tips.  I'll give it a try.  Plus I never thought about logging into Google Photos using the iPad either.  That's why it pays to ask on a forum such as this. Overlooking the obvious I guess! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users