Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google Chrome keep running on background.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 aimanfitri27

aimanfitri27

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:40 AM

Posted 08 May 2017 - 06:38 AM

Recently my Google Chrome has been acting weird. Most of the time whenever I close Chrome, I noticed that 4-5 process of Chrome still running on background even though I have turn off the "Run in background" option in setting, and it will multiply if I close and open Chrome again. Also sometimes I have to click on the Chrome shortcut several times before it can open up a new window. So far there's no sign of problem with the shortcut. I've cleared my Cookies and plugin data after someone suggested me to do it, but it still the same. I don't think this have to do with malware but I do think that this happen because of a certain website that I used to visit. Not sure which one though..

This isn't a huge problem to me but it's kinda annoying since I have to click "End Task" on every single Chrome process.

Edited by aimanfitri27, 08 May 2017 - 10:29 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 aimanfitri27

aimanfitri27
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:40 AM

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:54 PM

Anyone know how to fix this? Screenshot included just in case.

http://i.imgur.com/ueDps4E.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users