Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus that has seized my control of administrator privledges

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 shikarebel

shikarebel

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 AM

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:37 PM

Basically I was trying to download something, and hit yes to a random program. My CMD opened and  then flashed away. I was suspicious so I looked in my programs and saw nothing. Well around 2 pm today tons of programs and cmd windows were popping up. A magnifing glass Icon appeared on my task bar and then I instanly unplugged my internet and shut off my pc. Now I have a metric bleep  ton of viruses on my computer and whenever I try to edit something or do something that required administrator privledges it tells me that my organization doesn't allow me to or that I cannot use startup administrator control or something... 

I'm lost at what to do, i've tried to run malwarebyte and adware remover, the only one that got anyway is the adware remover and even then after I clicked remove my computer bluescreened and I have to restart and i'm in the same situation as before. I am seriously lost and panicing... HELP :(

Edited by hamluis, 06 May 2017 - 04:08 PM.
Moved from MRL to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users