Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HP P-6 2203a computer wont boot.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RossD123

RossD123

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:56 PM

Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:09 AM

My LG W2242P monitor went to whitescreen first,so I replaced it and everything was OK for a day, then this morning I turned the computer on and its fans started wirring away really fast and no signal on the monitor, Ive checked the power supply and all the voltages are good, I swapped the 2 x 4GB memory sticks into the B side slots, reseated the graphiucs card, checked the electro caps for bulging etc.. most of the caps are those small aliminium type. All the cables and plugs are OK too. I cant for the life of me work out what the problem is? First the monitor plays up then the computer? Any ideas are welcome.    

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dna9

dna9

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 AM

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:41 AM

http://hp.dezide.com/ts/start.jsp?guide=NoPowerorBootIssues.net&section=ccweb&sfs=isearch&language=en

that's all i got...

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,866 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:56 AM

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:54 AM

Page 2 Of User Manual.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users