Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bora Da !!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bozark

Bozark

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:15 PM

Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:03 AM

Hi, I live in Cardiff, Wales, UK . Even though I am actually English I have lived here for around 17 years and anyone from Wales or Patagonia (really!) will know that means Good morning. But, seeing as we are on the cusp (its 12.00 in UK) . . prynhawn Da.

prynhawn Da

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,432 posts
  •  

Posted 04 May 2017 - 05:33 PM

Welcome to BC !

I lived in Wales for a while when I was a kid and I can still remember a few phrases. Just don't ask me to spell them.

Chris Cosgrove

#3 Bozark

Bozark
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2017 - 11:03 AM

Hi Chris, nice to ' meet you'. An old mate lived in Kirkauldy. Nice feel good story. He spent two years building an A10 chop, (motorbike by the way, just in case), in his kitchen! Then he moved to Scotland and in the first month settled in and joined a bike club. Two weeks after joining he was in a bad accident and broke both legs and wrote off his bike. Even though he'd only known these fella's for a very short time, without telling him, while he was in hospital they rebuilt his bike and had it waiting for him when he came out of hospital.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users