Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

NETLOGON share issue

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TinoNgombo

TinoNgombo

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 PM

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:01 AM

Hi all.

We have 2 DCs (domain controllers) running Windows Server 2012 R2 in our environment. DC01 doesn't present any issues so far, but there's an issue on DC02 related to NETLOGON. Attached is a snapshot of an excerpt from the dcdiag output.

Any thoughts on how to solve this? Every help is appreciated :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnnyJammer

JohnnyJammer

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:16 AM

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:53 PM

Nothing is showing mate, also check the event viewer under security, and system.

you can have errors showing in dcdiag but that could be event errors that have been fixed but still show under dcdiag.

#3 TinoNgombo

TinoNgombo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 PM

Posted 04 May 2017 - 05:40 AM

Got no errors under Security, but I have quite a few under System. I hope you can check the attached snapshot this time.

This is on DC02. It seems that I'm having DNS-related issues. Now, I'm not so savvy with DNS, so I don't know how to solve this potential issue...

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users