Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Menu button in upper left corner is gone Firefox 53

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 floyd

floyd

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 AM

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:37 PM

I use Win 10 with Firefox ver 50.  Been a FF user for many years  and somewhere along the way my menu button in the upper right corner disappeared.  Is there  to get it back.

Can anyone help.Thanks

Floyd

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 6,841 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 AM

Posted 02 May 2017 - 02:34 PM

My guess is that somehow it got "dragged off" of the toolbar (not literally, but something burped to do so).

Hit ALT+V, followed by T, followed by C  [View Menu, Toolbars, Customize] and you should find the "hamburger stack" menu key shown.  Just drag it back on to your toolbar wherever you wish to have it placed.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (my website address is in my profile) Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Version 1709, Build 16299

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.  If you’re alive, it isn’t.
             ~ Lauren Bacall

#3 floyd

floyd
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 AM

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:09 AM

Close but no cigar.  That was my 1st thought too, but it doesn't appear on that customize options list.

Any other thoughts?

#4 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 6,841 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 AM

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:15 AM

Yes, either do a Firefox refresh or complete uninstall/reinstall.  Something's corrupted.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (my website address is in my profile) Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Version 1709, Build 16299

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.  If you’re alive, it isn’t.
             ~ Lauren Bacall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users