Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Windows 7 not booting (details in post)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Voltage56

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Local time:07:55 AM

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:06 PM

My computer has been acting weird today, I recently installed a 1tb hard drive because the other was dying yesterday. Every time I turn on my computer Windows Error Recover comes up, it gives me the ip ti on to launch start up repair or start windows normally.
When I repair it freezes completely after loading and my keyboard and mouse shut off.
When I start windows normally it does the same but instead it shows starting windows.
I tried booting in safe mode but it just freezes, I have concluded it might not be my hard drive because it did the same thing with that one.

GPU: GTX 750ti nvidia
CPU: AMD FX-8350 4ghz
PSU: Corsair 750w
Hard drive: 1tb internal hard drive
RAM: 8gbs

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 2,862 posts
  • Local time:08:55 AM

Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:48 PM

If you can get into Safe Mode:

Please follow these BSOD posting instructions and attach the requested files by replying to this topic. Otherwise, please give us an update on your situation.

Thank you.

Useful information!
Please only use the ZIP compression format, do not use 7z, RAR, etc.!!!

If I do not reply in two days, please message me.
BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users