Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Amnesia Ransomware (.amnesia - HOW TO RECOVER ENCRYPTED FILES.TXT) Support Topic

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91 infoal

infoal

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 PM

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:13 AM

Thank you! If i can send you some file that can help to upgrade your decrypter, please tell me. I've an infected computer, it's turned on, and it's not cleaned.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#92 adeythom

adeythom

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:04 AM

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:12 AM

Hi. We've been hit by ransomware which appears to be Amnesia. ID Ransomware ids it as Amnesia and Dharma. File extensions are .id-526CDEE7.[mk.noobsaibot@aol.com].wallet.amnesia.

I've tried the Emisoft Amnesia decrypter, and the Avast one for Crysis, and neither of them seem to work. Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Adeythom

Edited by adeythom, 26 May 2017 - 03:18 AM.

#93 mpruitt84

mpruitt84

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 PM

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:49 PM

Hello All,

We recently had an older server (Server 2008 R2) hit by the amnesia ransomware.  I have attempted to use the decrypter tool with two files that are the same (same size as well), but it will not detect encryption type.  This occurred on 5/26/17 at 4am, so new issue for us.  

Can I upload the files and see if someone can figure out what is going on?

Thanks for the help!

Michael

#94 bobjones222

bobjones222

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 PM

Posted Today, 05:13 PM

Hello All,

We recently had an older server (Server 2008 R2) hit by the amnesia ransomware.  I have attempted to use the decrypter tool with two files that are the same (same size as well), but it will not detect encryption type.  This occurred on 5/26/17 at 4am, so new issue for us.  

Can I upload the files and see if someone can figure out what is going on?

Thanks for the help!

Michael

I am in the same position as Michael. Have secured the server, but looking for software to decrypt. Tried the most recent Amnesia decryption from Emsisoft, but cannot find a key. Have plenty of files if needed.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users