Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Task Management Apps

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dooms_Daisy

Dooms_Daisy

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 PM

Posted 01 May 2017 - 06:13 AM

What task management app or apps have you found useful and easy to use as far as organizing tasks, events, and schedules are concerned?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 steventaylor86

steventaylor86

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:32 PM

Posted 30 May 2017 - 12:58 PM

For quite long time i have been using Google calendar but I got to know about paymoapp. Its for free and very useful if you need organize project, scheduling, task assignment, event creation..everything you want in an project management app. You can check their website. 

Cheers

Steven

#3 BrookeHarper

BrookeHarper

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 PM

Posted 12 June 2017 - 04:22 AM

For quite long time i have been using Google calendar but I got to know about paymoapp. Its for free and very useful if you need organize project, scheduling, task assignment, event creation..everything you want in an project management app. You can check their website. 

Cheers

Steven

I think PayMo is somewhat similar to Trello, right? I haven't tried but good eye. It's nice to know that it's a free app.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users