Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Discussion - Aptik tutorial .... what happened ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 The Feet

The Feet

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 AM

Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:42 AM

Following the advice given by Al1000 here :

I have moved my question to this section of the forum .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was recently asked by a client for help and advice with Linux backups .

As usual , I recommended that she check out Timeshift and Aptik .

And on the latter I pointed her towards the tutorial on " How To Geek " and the even better one

here at BC .

But it seems to have disappeared from here !!

@mods

Can you indicate where it has been moved to ?

And if it has been deleted , please explain to the membership exactly how and why that decision was made ?

Thank you .

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,539 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:52 PM

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:19 AM

Since the content exists elsewhere on the web it's not exclusive information. The reason for removal here is not open for discussion.

As noted in the forum rules

When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum has the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather private message to an administrator or moderator.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users