Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Laptop Screen has Vertical lines and also sometimes going black screen

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ddr1296

ddr1296

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:14 PM

i would like to ask because my laptop suddenly notified that video driver has stopped responding when im playing games then when i close the game. it recovers. there is also time when i'm using it normally, it suddenly shows alot of red vertical lines across the screen and then going black screen. there are also times when i'm using a projector, it blue screen then said; system error. memory dump or something.. now i can use this laptop when i unistalled the video driver so im only using the default  vga driver that has low resolution

i need help please

Edited by ddr1296, 30 April 2017 - 10:16 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,899 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:09 AM

Posted 01 May 2017 - 12:33 PM

Files can become damaged..when they do, they may not perform properly or as expected.

If this is a laptop, then you should be able to download/install an undamaged driver from the website of the laptop manufacturer.

After that...if you still have problems, we have to look for other suspects.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users