Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Android Malware (Screen turns black)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Vali1245

Vali1245

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 PM

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:38 PM

Hey, this topic is my first topic on this site and I want you to help me with my tablet.

My tablet is old (from 2014). It's a PMP7110 3G (Prestigio Multipad 4 Diamond 10.1 3G, a long name!) She have 1 GB ram and 16 GB memory and 4.2.2 version of Android.

Last night I wanted to download a game with hack from a site (I forgot the name). I suspected I did not have to download the game. The game was infected with a malware. I've downloaded it, I play the game for 5 minutes and then I've uninstalled it. Then I've go to bathroom (I've turn off the screen). You know the memz virus? When I came from the bathroom and I've turn on the screen, the screen displays in style of memz virus but the display or touch screen is not broken. When I see the screen my thoughts directly me to the downloaded game. I turn off the screen and then turn on and now the screen remains black (It's a LCD screen). Finally I power off the tablet (I know how they are put) and I've put the tablet on the table and I slept.

At morning I power on the tablet and , magic, he's booting normaly. I reset the tablet to factory settings and when he's powering off and he's powerig on for the "Restore to factory settings" message the screen is turning in black. After boot he remain in the Setup Wizard with the black screen. I've power off he tablet and after some hours I've power on the tablet. He's booting normaly, the Setup Wizard appear, I've go fast by wizard and I installed from Google Play an antivirus, Bitdefender exactly. After he's installed I've logged in with Google Account in Bitdefender and I've scan the device. The Bitdefender says that tablet is safe. I've turned off the screen, I've turned on the screen and then... The problem doesn't disappear

I don't know how to solve the problem. If you know please help me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users