Windows 7 Keeps crashing. There isn't much software on this system but it seems to show a 3rd party driver as the culprit. I can't figure it out. I've even replaced the video card thinking that was the issue but that didn't change anything.
· OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista? Windows 7
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64bit
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Full retail
· Age of system (hardware) 5yrs
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? Yes. With minimal software hoping to isolate the issue.
· CPU AMD Phenom II X6 1050T
· Video Card Nvidia GeForce 210
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop) ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop)
· System Manufacturer - Homebuilt Desktop
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)
· Laptop or Desktop? Desktop
Thanks for the assistance.