Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSoD Triggered by ntoskrnl?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 YetAnotherGirl

YetAnotherGirl

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:27 PM

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:11 AM

I initially assumed it was malware (as I've detected it previously prior to all the crashes), but my friend suggested that it could just be due to a result of bad RAM.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,029 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 AM

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:51 PM

Will you please run MemTest86 for a minimum of eight passes? Here's a good guide if you need help. Also, please run Seagate SeaTools for Windows. Be sure to test all your drives with the S.M.A.R.T. and Long Generic tests.

We'll move on from there.

Kind regards,

bwv848

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users