Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help malware sucks

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 iv47shidll

iv47shidll

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:20 AM

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:31 PM

lli got an error after trainer for hacking games I got hacked on that game I scanned pc cleaned it and I still get
There was a proborn starting c:\qNzixwpotSqNzixwspotS\iv47.dll
Any help please registry not found antivirus says cleaned cleaned sec is good btw this pops up every minute and I can't do anything if i play wwe and I'm getting pinned this shot pops up csgo mod match  and it's annoying
Mod Edit:  Merged topics - Hamluis.
Malware pop ups 
There was a problem starting C:\qNzixwpotSqNixwpotS\iv47.dll
Antivirus says deleted cleaners nothing registry not finding
Can't play games and watch yt and it pops up every minitep

Topic moved from Crashes/BSODs to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 26 April 2017 - 02:56 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bullpuckey

bullpuckey

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:20 PM

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:30 PM

Download and run https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/dl/82/ if you have 64 bit or

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/dl/81/ if you have 32 bit windows

Select the addition check box and click scan button. Upload your logs here and I will make you a fixlist and give you further instructions.

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,248 posts
  •  

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:54 PM

Do NOT run FRST and DO NOT post FRST logs in this forum.  Please await further assitance from a BC Staff member.

Louis

#4 bullpuckey

bullpuckey

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:16 AM

Do they not help people on these forums anymore? Or are you saying that FRST isn't used on this site anymore? The links are directly to FRST on bleeping computer.

Edited by bullpuckey, 27 April 2017 - 09:18 AM.

#5 iv47shidll

iv47shidll
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:20 AM

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:53 AM

I need fix this until 29 day so i need be fast and do i need to download and post that logs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users