Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just a hi and first post..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 achzone

achzone

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 AM

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:06 AM

Hi gang,

Been an occasional visitor to bleepingcomputer.com when it came up in results during google searches trouble shooting PC problems over the years so thought I'd join the forum see what the community is all about. Many have a bit of fun and perhaps help out a little here and there if I can.

Self employed and run my own small IT business.  

Mid 50's in age, but don't hold that against me :)

Am also a member at Experts-Exchange, LinkedIn, Whirlpool, Windows Secrets Lounge, and a couple of other forums I frequent from time to time.

Used to write a regular column in Australian PC Review and Australian Commodore and Amiga magazine called Andy's Attic! for a few years, till they went bust and the owner stopped paying me! lol..

I tend not to tolerate fools very well and do my best not to be one myself.  :P

First name is Andrew and looking forward to getting to know you all.

Cheers..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Havachat

Havachat

• Members
  • 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted 26 April 2017 - 06:04 AM

Welcome !

I am about the same age , at the long end.

Not an Expert but I help were i can in more of in laymens terms , and obvious fixes and methods , and what ive learnt over 10 + yrs.

Have found Bleeping a more organized site in Procedures and Protocals on Posters issues.

Been on Whirlpool / Exp Exchange and still , but spend 80% time here Helping and still learning myself.

Ensure you read the Rules within and enjoy the members/experts knowledge and input.

#3 achzone

achzone
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:22 AM

Welcome !

I am about the same age , at the long end.

Thanks for the reply and welcome Havachat.

Good to know I'm not going to be the only old fart in these forums around all of the young whipper snappers that are no doubt here like everywhere else ;)

Looking forward to reading some of your input.

Best..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users