- Welcome to Bleeping Computer.
- My name is fireman4it and I will be helping you with your Malware problem.
Please take note of some guidelines for this fix:
- Refrain from making any changes to your computer including installing/uninstall programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, and running scanners or tools.
- If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing.
- Even if things appear to be better, it might not mean we are finished. Please continue to follow my instructions and reply back until I give you the "all clean".
- In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Follow This Topic.I suggest you click it and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Follow This Topic. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.
- Finally, please reply using the Post button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply, unless they do not fit into the post.
- I will be analyzing your log. I will get back to you with instructions.
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit Supplement from here
Once you have downloaded the tool (contained in a .zip folder), you will need to extract the contents. We recommend extracting to your desktop.
To extract the files, locate the zipped folder that you want to unzip (extract) files or folders from. To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions. Save them on your desktop
After the files are extracted, double-click the mbar.cmd file. If you are unsure which file this is, try double-clicking both files named mbar - only one of them will run.
Update the Database, then click on Next, then on Scan.
- Let it completes its scan (this can take a while);
- Once the scan is done, make sure that every item is checked, and click on the Cleanup button (a reboot might be required);
- After that (and the reboot, if one was required), go back in the mbar folder and look for a text file called mbar-log-TODAY'S-DATE.txt;
- Copy/paste the content of that log in your next reply;
Please run FRST again and post the new FRST.txt
Things to include in your next reply::
How is the computer running now?
" Extinguishing Malware from the world"
The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.
ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click