Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I keep running when I release w. . . I can't play like this

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cheezcayk

Cheezcayk

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 AM

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:17 PM

I don't Have the best PC. I know that, and I'm working on upgrading. But for the meantime, I'm fine with 720p graphics and 30 FPS. But when playing some games, i.e. Warframe, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ark Survival Evolved, Overwatch, when I hold down any of the movement buttons, W, A, S, D, I I keep moving even when I release them. I can't figure out why or which peice of hardware causes/could fix that. CPU? Graphics Card? I'm relatively new to PC gaming, so I'm not sure. Thanks in advance!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 AM

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:13 AM

First thing to come to mind was the keyboard... have you checked to make sure the keys aren't stuck?

#3 Cheezcayk

Cheezcayk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 28 April 2017 - 11:24 PM

First thing to come to mind was the keyboard... have you checked to make sure the keys aren't stuck?

Yes, they rarely ever do.

#4 NicoForce

NicoForce

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:44 PM

You might want to check if your CPU goes to 100% when your key gets stuck. It will mean that, since the cpu can't handle many processes at the same time, it may keep it pinned down while it does the rest of the workload.

#5 Tech_Geeker

Tech_Geeker

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:38 AM

Try to lower setting because it might be a problem on the GPU, BTW what is your spec?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users