Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

In need of a specific website or tool for a presentation

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 juli332

juli332

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 PM

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:48 AM

Hi! 
I am making a performance presentation and I am looking for a software or program or app or online website that can help me do the following.

In my imagination, the ''audience members'' have access to their computers. 
They get to write a word, and somehow through this software - website, get to send it from their computer and is immediately displayed on a big screen (a projection of another computer's screen - always continuously in display).

The word is displayed by itself, and is displayed in real time. The moment new words are received, the old word is replaced by the new word. 
Is such a thing possible? 

I am trying to minimize the process of; sending the word through a Google form or similar, in which then the answer has to be copied and pasted and put onto (per se, a Power point) and then displayed - since that will not be real time. 

Any ideas?

Thank you so much!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users