Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unable to expand the folder

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 stiansolberg233

stiansolberg233

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 AM

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:34 AM

hi all.)

yesterday I got out this error "Unable to expand the folder. You can not open a set of folders. The file found error drive: \ Documents and Settings \ user \ Local Settings \ Application Data \ Microsoft \ Outlook \ Outlook.ost. Close all applications running e-mail, and then use the recovery folder 'Inbox'.

What to do? I really need my letters. please help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 stiansolberg233

stiansolberg233
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:38 AM

guys, any ideas?

#3 GeorgeFinlayson

GeorgeFinlayson

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:32 PM

To restore a file .pst, follow these steps:

From the Start menu, click Run.

In the Open box, type:

Code: Select all

drive: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ System \ Mapi \ KodYazyka \ scanpst.exe

Click OK.

In the Enter the name of the file, enter the path and file name listed in the error message above.

Note. May not be able to use the Browse button to locate the file, t. To. It is located in a hidden folder.

To change the logging during the scan, click Options. If the switch is set to replace or supplement protocol protocol, the log file will be saved in the same folder as the file .pst.

Click the Start button.

When the scan is finished a file, select Create a backup copy of the file before restoring.

Click the Restore button.

#4 GeorgeFinlayson

GeorgeFinlayson

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:35 PM

If the file has been successfully restored, a message is displayed that the recovery is complete. If using a recovery program "Inbox" file is not recovered, you will need to use a backup file.

Or try to recover files through the program convert ost to pst  It saved me many times

#5 stiansolberg233

stiansolberg233
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:13 PM

you helped me a lot!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users