Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thanks to Salad, We’re One Step Closer to Colonizing Space

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 SuperSapien64

SuperSapien64

• Members
  • 922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:43 PM

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:31 PM

I just watched this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vh4__TY78A and it's very promising hopeful will have a small colony on Mars within our lifetime.

Edited by SuperSapien64, 23 April 2017 - 07:36 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 techghost

techghost

• Members
  • 191 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:43 AM

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:21 PM

We need to first feed people here at our very own planet. There are many who sleep without food. 

#3 kitsune

kitsune

• Members
  • 423 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 AM

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:04 PM

Space salad! Very interesting research.

#4 Guest_Aaron_Warrior_*

Guest_Aaron_Warrior_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:33 AM

deleted 

Edited by Aaron_Warrior, 10 June 2017 - 01:52 AM.

#5 georgehenry

georgehenry

• Members
  • 410 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:07 AM

Aaron Warrior,

I like that!

#6 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,757 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 AM

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:53 PM

This topic has suddenly gone from reasonably light hearted to controversial. It is now in the SpeakEasy.

Chris Cosgrove

#7 Guest_Aaron_Warrior_*

Guest_Aaron_Warrior_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:53 AM

Yeah sorry sometimes at night I go off on rants.  I've deleted it now.  The subject of space is way more interesting.

#8 Wolverine 7

Wolverine 7

• Members
  • 746 posts
  •  

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:35 AM

Er...theres been all kidsa people and other things up on Mars for a long time...The face on Mars tells an old story most humans have no memory of...If you could astral travel or remote view you could verify that for yourself.

Even more stuff going on,on the moon...loads of different beings up their on the dark side,NASA know,they just like feeding the sheeple nonsense..

(Sagan new,he was just to corrupt to spill the beans)

Its like,Hmm,will aliens ever land?...Extraterrestrials of all kinds have been on and off our planet since before pre history and founded many of our ancient civilizations...

#9 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,757 posts
  •  

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:15 PM

@Aaron_Warrior #8

There was no need to delete your post now that the topic is in the SpeakEasy - this is the forum section for controversial discussion so long as they abide within the rules of the SpeakEasy. You have a point of view, you expressed it clearly without being offensive in the language used. No problem. The fact that I personally do not agree with the opinions you expressed had nothing whatsoever to do with my decision to move the topic.

Basically the difference between General Chat and the SpeakEasy is that the SpeakEasy is for topics that may get  - or on occasion have got - argumentative. General Chat is for topics of a lighter nature.

Chris Cosgrove

#10 GoofProg

GoofProg

• Banned
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 AM

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:57 AM

Colonizing space..  you know.  I would love to see a report of all of these dead people floating around in deep space because they ran out of resources.  I just would because people have this problem with wanting territory in space and that is why everyone wants to get colonies in space so bad.

#11 frogbreath

frogbreath

• Members
  • 122 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2017 - 03:54 PM

I don't think they want territory Goofprog it's resources they want. He who controls the spice controls life. We need to go into space but we shouldn't as we can't get on with our own race imagine the problems we would cause in space with other being's because of our mindless greed, waste, ignorance and war like nature. It's lucky gods not real or I think he would have struck us all down with a mighty thunder bolt and I would be first in line lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users