Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ffldypod.sys

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 selohu

selohu

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:02 AM

Hola, este archivo no me deja escanear con algunos software todo el equipo, me salta la pantalla azul y se reinicia. He preguntado a microsoft y me dicen que se debe a un virus. Que pregunte en algún sitio especializado en reparaciones y he pensado que este sitio era ideal. 

Sabrían decirme que puedo hacer para repararlo?. Gracias

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 4,718 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:10 AM

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:46 PM

Courtesy of Google Translate the above says -

Hello, this file does not let me scan with some software all the computer, I skip the blue screen and reboot. I have asked microsoft and they tell me it is due to a virus. I asked in some specialized repair site and I thought that this site was ideal.

Could they tell me what I can do to repair it? Thank you

For the future pleae note that the official language used on BC is English. If English is  not your first language or even if you don't speak it at all you will get much quicker responses if yu run your post through Google Translate.

Topic moved to 'Am i infected?'

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users