Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ffldypod.sys

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 selohu

selohu

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:01 PM

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:02 AM

Hola, este archivo no me deja escanear con algunos software todo el equipo, me salta la pantalla azul y se reinicia. He preguntado a microsoft y me dicen que se debe a un virus. Que pregunte en algún sitio especializado en reparaciones y he pensado que este sitio era ideal. 

Sabrían decirme que puedo hacer para repararlo?. Gracias

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 5,152 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:01 PM

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:46 PM

Courtesy of Google Translate the above says -

Hello, this file does not let me scan with some software all the computer, I skip the blue screen and reboot. I have asked microsoft and they tell me it is due to a virus. I asked in some specialized repair site and I thought that this site was ideal.

Could they tell me what I can do to repair it? Thank you

For the future pleae note that the official language used on BC is English. If English is  not your first language or even if you don't speak it at all you will get much quicker responses if yu run your post through Google Translate.

Topic moved to 'Am i infected?'

Chris Cosgrove

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 68,264 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 AM

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:18 PM

3Al62Pm.pngMiniToolBox
  • Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.
  • Checkmark the following checkboxes:
    • Flush DNS
    • Report IE Proxy Settings
    • Reset IE Proxy Settings
    • Report FF Proxy Settings
    • Reset FF Proxy Settings
    • List content of Hosts
    • List IP configuration
    • List Winsock Entries
    • List last 10 Event Viewer log
    • List Installed Programs
    • List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
  • Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run. Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.
SXvL3ZF.pngTDSSKiller
  • Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.
  • Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.
  • Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
  • If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
  • If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
  • It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
  • If no reboot is required, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
  • If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
zcMPezJ.pngAdwCleaner
  • Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool. Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
  • After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
  • The contents of the log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, let me know about it.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
  • A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
lv0mVRW.pngJunkware Removal Tool
  • Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
  • Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
cvMlKv6.pngESET Online Scanner
  • Click here to download the installer for ESET Online Scanner and save it to your Desktop.
  • Disable all your antivirus and antimalware software - see how to do that here.
  • Right click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe and select Run as Administrator.
  • Place a checkmark in YES, I accept the Terms of Use, then click Start. Wait for ESET Online Scanner to load its components.
  • Select Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications.
  • Click Advanced Settings, then place a checkmark in the following:
    • Remove found threats
    • Scan archives
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • Click Start to begin scanning.
  • ESET Online Scanner will start downloading signatures and scan. Please be patient, as this scan can take quite some time.
  • When the scan is done, click List threats (only available if ESET Online Scanner found something).
  • Click Export, then save the file to your desktop.
  • Click Back, then Finish to exit ESET Online Scanner.
>>>

51a46ae42d560-malwarebytes_anti_malware.Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
  • Download MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
  • Double-click mbam-setup-2.0.exe to start the installation of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
  • Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation. You can find the complete installation procedure here.
  • Click the Scan Now button, a threat scan will start automatically.
  • MalwareBytes Anti-Malware will now check for the latest updates. Click Update Now if new updates are available.
  • Your computer is now being scanned, please do not use your computer during the scan.
    • If no threats were found, click View detailed log.
      • Click Export and save the log as a .txt file on your Desktop or another location.
    • If the scan detected any threats, click Apply Actions.
      • To complete any actions taken you will be prompted to restart your computer...click on Yes.
      • After reboot, start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again and click the History Tab at the top and select Application Logs.
      • Check the box next to Scan Log. Choose the most current scan and click View.
      • Click Export and save the log as a .txt file on your Desktop or another location.
  • Providing the MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware log file
    • Attach the log file you just saved to your next reply for further review.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users