We are an organization with 36 regional and over 2000 local branches. As the roof organization, we send keynote speakers when they are requested, we also plan events for them in our regional or local branches.
Last year only, we have managed to organize roughly 2000 events.
All planning is made over Excel. Given the number of events planned it has become hard to track and schedule all these events.
What we are looking for is roughly this:
- Written as a WordPress Plugin, preferably visual composer ready.
- Person, Local Branch, Regional Branch, Roof Organization and Guest Speaker logins. For instance, if I were to request a guest speaker my regional and local branch gets notified and they can track all request from their user area.
- Local branches are able to fill out a web form where they can select the type of event (Parents meeting, Hall Program, Youth Camp etc.) they also can select predefined guest speakers from our list.
- The system should recognize for instance if the date for the requested speaker is not available. It should send out notifications about the availability as well as offer alternative dates. The person who requests should be able to accept or decline it via a user interface. Double scheduling is right now a nightmare.
- Statistics (how many events, how many attended, monthly yearly graphics)
- Our guest speakers should also have a user are where they can manage and track their own scheduled programs. They should be able to report about the attended program, give feedback. Also, they should be able to select for instance if they cannot attend to the scheduled program for any reason.
- I have looked around and found event planners like:
These are great. But they're missing what I've listed above. It can also be used as an example how the system should look like.