Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.
If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
Please download and run the following tool to help allow other programs to run. (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com)There are 3 different versions
. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.
Vista and Win7 users need to right click and choose Run as Admin
You only need to get one of them to run, not all of them.rkill.exerkill.comrkill.scr
It is possible that the infection you are trying to remove will not allow you to download files on the infected computer. If this is the case, then you will need to download the files requested on another
and then transfer them to the desktop of the infected computer. You can transfer the files via a CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
When completed it will create a log. Please post the content on your next reply.
- Download & SAVE to your Desktop Download RogueKiller
- Quit all programs that you may have started.
- Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
- For Vista or above, right-click the program file and select "Run as Administrator"
- Accept the user agreements.
- Execute the scan and wait until it has finished.
- If a Windows opens to explain what [PUM's] are, read about it.
- Click the RoguKiller icon on your taksbar to return to the report.
- Click open the Report
- Click Export TXT button
- Save the file as ReportRogue.txt
- Click the Remove button to delete the items in RED
- Click Finish and close the program.
- Locate the ReportRogue.txt file on your Desktop and copy/paste the contents in your next.
Download the version of this tool for your operating system.Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (64 bit)Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (32 bit)
and save it to a folder on your computer's Desktop.
Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Press Scan button.
It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste
it to your reply.
The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach
it to your reply.
How to attach a file to your reply:
In the Reply
section in the bottom of the topic Click the "more reply Options
Select the "Choose a File
" navigate to the location of the File.Click
the file you wish to Attach.Click
Attach this file.Click
the Add reply
Please post the logs.
Let me know what problems persists.