Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Not sure if i am Hacked or Possible Malware, Remote Connections possibly

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JaedenHim

JaedenHim

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:06 PM

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:20 PM

Im having issues with my Desktop and im not sure if i am just over thinking it, or there is really something mallicous going on with it.  My computer starts to slow down to a crawl a few minutes after i log onto my account, resulting in constant restarts.  I have had a suspicious that my computer/internet might be being remotely controlled or used.  I check event viewer and i find event logs with timestamps showing times and dates when i was not using the computer and it had been shut down.  I've had the suspicion that my computer might be being remotely accessed by someone i know because my router logs always shows a router reset, internet connect/ disconnects the moment i leave my home, and the moment right before i get back.   I also show special user accounts with special privileges that i cant seem to remove from my user credentials.  It would be a great if someone could possibly check it out and let me know if im over analyzing things or my computer is bugged.

Windows Home 10 Ver 10.0.15063 Build 15063

Hp Envy 24-n014

Netgear R6400

Arris TG1682G Gateway (Xfinity)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users