You can test the Network Connection of Your Printer using the PING. If you do not look for your printer listed in devices and printers, you can follow steps below
1. Right click on Start menu.
2. Select Control panel.
3. In the Control panel, select Devices and printers.
4. Select add printer option and click on next and wait for it to search and once you see your printer listed, select it and follow the onscreen instructions.
5. If you do not see the printer listed even after searching.
6. Click on "Printer that I want isn't listed".
7. Select the appropriate option through which your printer is connected to the computer.
8. Click on next to search and once you find your printer, Select it and follow the onscreen instructions.
Hope this information is helpful.