Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Edit and retouch photo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 billyfroy

billyfroy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:43 AM

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:52 AM

Hi everybody,

I would like to now if someone have reviews on inpixio software and have already buy it ? 

Does their software are really good, i don't know if I should buy it or not ...

Otherwise, do you have others software to advice me.

I'm just an amateur, and it's to make beautiful photo from my travel :)

Thanks 

Edited by billyfroy, 19 April 2017 - 10:52 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nickos

nickos

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:43 AM

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:15 AM

hi,

https://www.gimp.org

gimp is your solution and is totally free

#3 britechguy

britechguy

• Members
  • 2,352 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 AM

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:48 AM

Gimp is great, but if you're not looking for extremely wide editing ability and fine-grained control there are other choices that are easier.

See irfanview and FastStone Image Viewer (which does more than view, it edits as well).

I have Gimp and FastStone Image Viewer and I actually seldom use either for editing, but FastStone more often than Gimp.  Most of what I need to do can be handled very easily by Paint or Paint 3D, which come with Windows (Windows 10 - Creators Update and later for 3D).

Brian   AKA  Bri the Tech Guy -> (my website address is in my profile, if interested)

The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'
       ~ Issac Asimov,  A Cult of Ignorance in Newsweek,  January 22, 1980 

#4 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 17,773 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 AM

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:14 PM

Another option would be Paint.NET. 

https://www.getpaint.net/

+1 on FastStone Image Viewer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic