Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virusburst Problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Winnin813

Winnin813

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:06 PM

Posted 05 September 2006 - 11:45 PM

Yes I realise I was dumb for downloading PCcodec, which happened to install virus burst. I followed the directions given in the removal guide however the taskbar warnings still come up. Here is my log:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 12:39:57 AM, on 9/6/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\PCODEC\pmsngr.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\PCODEC\pmmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$EX00.000\HijackThis.exe

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {202a961f-23ae-42b1-9505-ffe3c818d717} - C:\Program Files\PCODEC\isaddon.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Protection Bar - {fe2d25c1-c1db-4b5e-9390-af1cb5302f32} - C:\Program Files\PCODEC\iesplugin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxtray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AIM] C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl
O4 - Startup: OpenOffice.org 2.0.lnk = C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.0\program\quickstart.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {48884C41-EFAC-433D-958A-9FADAC41408E} (EGamesPlugin Class) - https://www.e-games.com.my/com/EGamesPlugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5free/asinst.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxdev.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs, LLC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
I been scared and battered.
My hopes the wind done scattered.
Snow has friz me,
Sun has baked me,

Looks like between 'em they done
Tried to make me

Stop laughin', stop lovin', stop livin'--
But I don't care!
I'm still here!

-Langston Hughes

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 AM

Posted 06 September 2006 - 03:56 PM

Hello Winnin813, and welcome to BleepingComputer. My name is Charles and I will be dealing with your log today.

Please take note of the following:
  • I will start working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
  • The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine
  • The process is not instant. Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine is clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
  • If you don't know, stop and ask! Don't keep going on.
  • Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
Please give me some time to look over your log and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Charles

If you are pleased with the service I have offered, you may like to consider making a donation. Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Winnin813

Winnin813
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 06 September 2006 - 04:44 PM

Thanks man. Much appreciated and this forum is a godsend :thumbsup:
Snow has friz me,
Sun has baked me,

Tried to make me

But I don't care!
I'm still here!

-Langston Hughes

#4 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2006 - 09:33 AM

Hello Winnin813, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

======

I need to see another HijackThis log, but you need to extract (unzip) HijackThis first. Otherwise the backups made when items are fixed won't be secure. The easiest way to accomplish this is to reinstall and delete any copies of HijackThis.zip you have saved.

Please download the self-extracting version of HijackThis from here:

HijackThis_sfx download

Save HijackThis_sfx to your desktop.

Double-click the file then click the Unzip button. Then close the Self-Extractor window.

Using My Computer/Windows Explorer, navigate to C:\Program Files\HijackThis and double click on HijackThis.exe to run it. If you would like to make a shortcut for your Desktop so it's more easily accessable, right click HijackThis.exe and choose Send To > Desktop (create shortcut).

Please run the extracted HijackThis.exe from now on. Delete any copies of HijackThis.zip that you have saved.

======

Go to Start | Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs and remove the following (if they exist):

PCODEC

Remember that this may require you to reboot your computer to complete the uninstallation- just let it.

======

Download smitRem.exe and save the file to your desktop.
Double click on the file to extract it to it's own folder on the desktop.

======

Please download Ewido to your Desktop or to your usual Download Folder.
http://www.ewido.net/en/download/
  • Install Ewido by double clicking the installer.
  • Follow the prompts. Make sure that Launch Ewido is checked.
  • On the main screen under Your Computer's security.
  • Click on Change state next to Resident shield. It should now change to inactive.
  • Next to Last Update, click on Update now. (You will need an active internet connection to perform this)
  • Wait until you see the Update succesfull message.
    Note: If the Update now option is grayed out, follow the steps below.
  • Click on Update on the toolbar.
  • Under Manual update, click on the Start Update button.
  • Wait until you see the Update succesfull message.
[*]Right-click the Ewido Tray Icon and select Exit. Confirm by clicking Yes.
[/list]If you are having problems with the updater, you can use this link to manually update ewido.
Ewido manual updates.
Download the Full database to your Desktop or to your usual Download Folder and install it by double clicking the file. Make sure that Ewido is closed before installing the update.

======

Now, please reboot your computer into Safe Mode. This is done by rebooting Windows and pressing F8 at boot/Windows startup, usually right after the beep. Then select Safe Mode from the list.

======

Scan again with HijackThis and put a checkmark next to each of the following entries (if present):

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {202a961f-23ae-42b1-9505-ffe3c818d717} - C:\Program Files\PCODEC\isaddon.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Protection Bar - {fe2d25c1-c1db-4b5e-9390-af1cb5302f32} - C:\Program Files\PCODEC\iesplugin.dll

Then close all other windows--you should only see HijackThis on your Desktop--and click the Fix Checked button.

======

Next, please find and delete the following files/folders (if present):

C:\Program Files\PCODEC <--This folder

======

Open the smitRem folder, then double click the RunThis.bat file to start the tool. Follow the prompts on screen.
Wait for the tool to complete and disk cleanup to finish.

The tool will create a log named smitfiles.txt in the root of your drive, eg; Local Disk C: or partition where your operating system is installed. Please post that log along with all others requested in your next reply.

======

Close ALL open Windows / Programs / Folders. Please start Ewido and run a full scan.
  • Click on Scanner on the toolbar.
  • Click on the Settings tab.
    • Under How to act?
      • Click on Recommended Action and choose Quarantine from the popup menu.
    • Under How to scan?
      • All checkboxes should be ticked.
    • Under Possibly unwanted software:
      • All checkboxes should be ticked.
    • Under Reports:
      • Select Automatically generate report after every scan and uncheck Only if threats were found.
    • Under What to scan?
      • Select Scan every file.
  • Click on the Scan tab.
  • Click on Complete System Scan to start the scan process.
  • Let the program scan the machine.
  • When the scan has finished, follow the instructions below.
    IMPORTANT : Don't click on the "Save Scan Report" button before you did hit the "Apply all Actions" button.
    • Make sure that Set all elements to: shows Quarantine (1), if not click on the link and choose Quarantine from the popup menu. (2)
    • At the bottom of the window click on the Apply all Actions button. (3)
      Posted Image
  • When done, click the Save Scan Report button.
    • Click the Save Report as button.
    • Save the report to your Desktop.
  • Right-click the Ewido Tray Icon and select Exit. Confirm by clicking Yes.
Reboot in Normal Mode.

======

Please post back for me with the following:
- smitfiles.txt
- Ewido log
- New HijackThis log

Thanks,
Charles

If you are pleased with the service I have offered, you may like to consider making a donation. Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Winnin813

Winnin813
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2006 - 03:02 PM

When I get home I'll work on it, thank you sir.
Snow has friz me,
Sun has baked me,

Tried to make me

But I don't care!
I'm still here!

-Langston Hughes

#6 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2006 - 03:05 PM

You're very welcome. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Posted Image

#7 Winnin813

Winnin813
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 09 September 2006 - 02:31 AM

Hi-jack this Log

ogfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 3:28:23 AM, on 9/9/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\guard.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\ewido.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.0\program\soffice.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.0\program\soffice.BIN
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILL~1\FIREFOX.EXE
C:\Program Files\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxtray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!ewido] "C:\Program Files\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\ewido.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AIM] C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl
O4 - Startup: OpenOffice.org 2.0.lnk = C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.0\program\quickstart.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {48884C41-EFAC-433D-958A-9FADAC41408E} (EGamesPlugin Class) - https://www.e-games.com.my/com/EGamesPlugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5free/asinst.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxdev.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: ewido anti-spyware 4.0 guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - C:\Program Files\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\guard.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs, LLC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe

Ewido Log.

---------------------------------------------------------
ewido anti-spyware - Scan Report
---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created at: 3:23:18 AM 9/9/2006

+ Scan result:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Explorer Security Plugin 2006 -> Adware.IntCodec : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Security Add-On -> Adware.IntCodec : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Public Messenger ver 2.03 -> Adware.IntCodec : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.707:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.247realmedia : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.708:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.247realmedia : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.282:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.284:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.288:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.289:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.290:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.291:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.292:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.293:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.294:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.414:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.499:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.638:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.132:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.134:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.136:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.161:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.162:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.206:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.209:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.702:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adjuggler : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.703:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adjuggler : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.274:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.275:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.277:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.278:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.279:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.280:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.281:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.639:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adtech : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.640:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adtech : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.238:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.239:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.240:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.241:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.242:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@advertising[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.44:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@atdmt[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.536:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Bfast : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.283:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Bluestreak : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.833:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstbeacon : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.315:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.316:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.305:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.306:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.307:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.308:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.309:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.310:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.311:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.687:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickbank : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.163:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickzs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.164:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickzs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.351:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickzs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.352:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickzs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.452:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickzs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.453:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickzs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.454:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickzs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.683:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickzs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.684:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickzs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.444:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.887:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Commission-junction : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.888:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Commission-junction : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@cpvfeed[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Cpvfeed : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.228:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@doubleclick[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.449:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Estat : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.977:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Euroclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.978:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Euroclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.979:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Euroclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.373:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.374:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.375:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.437:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.438:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.439:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.231:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.232:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.233:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.234:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.235:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.236:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.237:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.628:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.433:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.434:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.435:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.580:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.581:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.701:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.721:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.722:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.758:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.903:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.906:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.951:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.974:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.126:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Masterstats : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.254:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Mediaplex : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.255:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Mediaplex : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@mediaplex[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Mediaplex : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.656:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.657:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.658:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.895:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@data3.perf.overture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.747:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.748:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.749:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.750:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.882:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Qksrv : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.883:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Qksrv : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.37:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.38:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.39:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@questionmarket[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.948:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Realtracker : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.265:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Reliablestats : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.267:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Reliablestats : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.268:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Reliablestats : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.269:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Reliablestats : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.270:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Reliablestats : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@stats1.reliablestats[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Reliablestats : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.584:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Revenue : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.591:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.592:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.593:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.791:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.792:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.793:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.794:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.100:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.101:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.102:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.103:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.104:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.105:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.106:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.107:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.108:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.109:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.110:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.111:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.72:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.73:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.74:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.75:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.76:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.77:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.78:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.79:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.80:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.81:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.82:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.83:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.84:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.85:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.86:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.87:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.88:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.89:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.90:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.91:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.92:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.93:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.94:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.95:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.96:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.97:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.98:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.99:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.114:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexlist : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.115:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexlist : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.116:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexlist : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.117:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexlist : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.118:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexlist : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.119:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexlist : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.54:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sextracker : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.56:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sextracker : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.57:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sextracker : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.58:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sextracker : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.867:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.868:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.140:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.141:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.142:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.143:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.144:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.145:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.146:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.147:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.148:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.149:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.150:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.151:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.152:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.153:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.154:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.155:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.475:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.476:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.477:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.832:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.715:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Targetnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.716:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Targetnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.207:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tradedoubler : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.208:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tradedoubler : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.211:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tradedoubler : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.376:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.377:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.378:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.379:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.380:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.381:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.382:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.383:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.384:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.256:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.257:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.258:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.426:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.528:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Webtrendslive : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.529:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Webtrendslive : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.203:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yadro : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.205:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yadro : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.224:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.225:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.226:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.227:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.955:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.956:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.957:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohtwc1ru.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).

::Report end

Smitfiles.txt

~~~ Drive root ~~~

~~~ Miscellaneous Files/folders ~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Command Line Process Viewer/Killer/Suspender for Windows NT/2000/XP V2.03
Copyright© 2002-2003 Craig.Peacock@beyondlogic.org
Killing PID 752 'explorer.exe'

Starting registry repairs

Registry repairs complete

SharedTask Export after registry fix

(GetSTS.exe) SharedTaskScheduler exporter by Lawrence Abrams (Grinler)
Copyright© 2006 BleepingComputer.com

Registry Pseudo-Format Mode (Not a valid reg file):

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler]
"{438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1}"="Browseui preloader"
"{8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030}"="Component Categories cache daemon"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1}\InProcServer32]
@="%SystemRoot%\system32\browseui.dll"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030}\InProcServer32]
@="%SystemRoot%\system32\browseui.dll"

Deleting files

Remaining Post-run Files

~~~ Program Files ~~~

~~~ Shortcuts ~~~

~~~ Favorites ~~~

~~~ system32 folder ~~~

~~~ Icons in System32 ~~~

~~~ Windows directory ~~~

~~~ Drive root ~~~

~~~ Miscellaneous Files/folders ~~~

~~~ Wininet.dll ~~~

CLEAN! :thumbsup:
Snow has friz me,
Sun has baked me,

Tried to make me

But I don't care!
I'm still here!

-Langston Hughes

#8 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  

Posted 11 September 2006 - 09:37 AM

Hello Winnin813, your latest HijackThis log looks clean to me, great job :thumbsup:

======

Update Java:
  • Go to Start > Control Panel double-click on the Software icon > add/remove programs.
  • Search in the list for all previous installed versions of Java. (J2SE Runtime Environment.... )

It should have this icon next to it: Posted Image
    Select it and click Remove.
  • The current version can be downloaded from Sun here: http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp Scroll down the page to 'Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 5.0 Update 8' and press the 'Download' button. On the new web page, click the 'Accept License Agreement' button. Then select 'Windows Offline Installation, Multi-language' in the Windows Platform area just below the Accept button.
======

Below I have included a number of recommendations for how to protect your computer in order to prevent future malware infections. Please take these recommendations seriously; these few simple steps can stave off the vast majority of spyware problems. As happy as we are at Bleeping Computer to help you, for your sake we would rather not have repeat customers. ..

1) Please navigate to http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com and download all the "critical updates" for Windows. This can patch many of the security holes through which attackers can gain access to your computer.

Please either enable Automatic Updates under Start -> Control Panel -> Automatic Updates , or get into the habit of checking for Windows updates regularly. I cannot stress enough how important this is.

2) In order to protect yourself against spyware, you should consider installing and running the following free programs:

Ad-Aware SE
A tutorial on using Ad-Aware to remove spyware from your computer may be found here.

Spybot-Search & Destroy
A tutorial on using Spybot to remove spyware from your computer may be found here. Please also remember to enable Spybot's "Immunize" and "TeaTimer" features.

SpywareBlaster
A tutorial on using SpywareBlaster to prevent spyware from ever installing on your computer may be found here.

SpywareGuard
A tutorial on using SpywareGuard for realtime protection against spyware and hijackers may be found here.

Make sure to keep these programs up-to-date and to run them regularly, as this can prevent a great deal of spyware hassle.

3) Please consider using an alternate browser. Mozilla's Firefox browser is fantastic; it is much more secure than Internet Explorer, immune to almost all known browser hijackers, and also has the best built-in popup blocker (as an added benefit!) that I have ever seen. If you are interested, Firefox may be downloaded from here:
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

4) Also make sure to run your antivirus software regularly, and to keep it up-to-date.

5) Finally, consider maintaining a firewall. Some good free firewalls are ZoneAlarm, Kerio, or
Outpost
A tutorial on understanding and using firewalls may be found here.

Please also read Tony Klein's excellent article: How I got Infected in the First Place
Hopefully this should take care of your problems, good luck!
Thanks and happy computing,
Charles

Posted Image

#9 Winnin813

Winnin813
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 12 September 2006 - 11:07 PM

Thank you very much and Thank you to everyone else in this forum.
Snow has friz me,
Sun has baked me,

Tried to make me

But I don't care!
I'm still here!

-Langston Hughes

#10 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  

Posted 13 September 2006 - 09:07 AM

You're very welcome, Winnin813 :thumbsup:

Posted Image

#11 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  

Posted 13 September 2006 - 09:09 AM

Since this issue appears to be resolved, this topic is now closed.

If you're the original poster and need this Topic reopened, please PM a staff member with the address of this thread, and they will re-open it for you.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users