Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Topic Moved here By Louis Because I am Infected

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dazza

Dazza

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 PM

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:26 PM

As a Start - if I may? I am sorry for the  MTB txt  mess But I cannot find the "attach File" Link but I have Lost 5 Whole "New Posts"  trying to Attache the "MTB txt and Speccy" and moving the Data from the original Windows 10 discussion Forum My apologies but it is very ambiguous and I cannot work it out ? :scratchhead:

after sendin the Speccy and MTB txt to Louis Last Week he decided I was infected and so I will do it again and re post here

The Original Post

Hi I have a Problem which started about a week ago Some how all My Folders At < C:\ Users\Me\Apps, Apps Data went Missing with them were Local, Lo Local and Roaming I got them Back as they were elsewhere all Greyed out as Shortcuts of these Folders I am also Trying find Templates That was inside Of Local Last week But has now gone The Folders are AppData Application Data Cookies Local Settings My Docs Net Hood Print Hood Send To Start Menu Templates  Desktop Templates  Folders System Data see Screen Shots The Folders are also Refusing 'My Access' and 'You do Not have Permission' I have tried a System Restore and that Failed after about an Hour I suspect a Badly Muddled User Profile (Dasha)? Or Maybe a Clean Reinstall I hate to say it But MS Paid a Visit and did an Update the other Night Too Much of a Coincidence for My liking

I don't Know what I Did but I would be Grateful if someone could UN-Done-IT

The Folders are:
AppData, Application Data, Cookies, Local Settings, My Docs, Net Hood, Print Hood, Send To, Templates,  Desktop, Start Menu, Templates,  Folders, System Data, these are all showing as Shortcuts Now ??  (see Screen Shots) The Folders with the Shortcuts are also Refusing 'Me Access' and 'You do Not have Permission' I have tried a 'System Restore' and that Failed after about an Hour? I suspect a Badly Muddled User Profile (Dasha)? Or Maybe a Clean Reinstall ? I hate to say it But MS Paid a Visit and did an Update the other Night Too Much of a Coincidence for My liking

I don't Know what Ive Done but I would be awful Grateful if someone could UN-Done-IT ?

These Screen-Shots on the other Site May Help
Attached Thumbnails

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/642418/folders-dissapearing-and-returning-as-shortcut-and-the-refuse-to-open/

The Speccy  URL       http://speccy.piriform.com/results/wcJrOBfUVXkp2D7VLEbvCDc

The MTB txt Log --->  I cannot attach it can someone please explain to me how to attache this File nor can I Drag it ?

2013 DELL Inspiron 660, Intel 4 CPU - 2.4 GB, 512 Meg Ram, 64 bit / BEN-Q 21.5" Scr,

Windows 10, Weston 1000 T-byte HDD - Partitions -  G, -  H, - I, - J 

CCleaner, Kaspersky (Full Version) MWMByts Weekly

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users