Running an Acer aspire v3 772g - Windows 10 - I basically wanted to run my focusrite scarlett 2i2 but it kept glitching so their support told me to update my bios.
I did that and then my computer recieved the blue screen saying: default boot device missing or failed....
I managed to do a work around found that it had changed from legacy to uefi....so I changed that and now my laptop loads but it is completely unstable and keeps crashing.
I really want to just reinstall windows 8.1 and go back as I am sick of not being able to get my scarlett 2i2 to work and all these crashes.
Is anybody here able to help either get this working with windows 10 stable or just help me revert back to 8.1 currently downloading installation file but no idea where I find my serial key.
· OS - Windows 10 - worked fine on 8.1.
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? - x64
· What was original installed OS on system? 8.1
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? not sure purchased pre installed everything
· Age of system (hardware) 4 years
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? yes professional just did that
· Acer aspire - v3 772g CPU intel core i7 - 2.20ghz - 16gb - new ssd
gefore gtm 750 - says inactive on my taskbar though?
· Laptop or Desktop? laptop
Any help appreciated attached some photos that may show more insight.----
Edited by mastacraft, 18 April 2017 - 08:51 AM.