The following program is considered a Potential Unwanted Program. I would recommend you remove it.
Download Updater (AOL Inc.)
Download the attached file and save it in the same directory FRST64 is saved.
- Start FRST64 with Administrator privileges.
- Press the Fix button.
- When finished, a log file (Fixlog.txt) will pop up and saved in the same location the tool was ran from.
Please copy and paste its contents in your next reply.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your Desktop.
- Please close your security software to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or 7, right-mouse click it and select Run as administrator.
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete, depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your Desktop and will automatically open.
- Please post the contents of JRT.txt into your reply.
Download AdwCleaner from here. Save the file to the desktop.
NOTE: If you are using IE 8 or above you may get a warning that stops the program from downloading. Just click on the warning and allow the download to complete.
Close all open windows and browsers.
- XP users: Double click the AdwCleaner icon to start the program.
- Vista/7/8 users: Right click the AdwCleaner icon on the desktop, click Run as administrator and accept the UAC prompt to run AdwCleaner.
You will see the following console:
- Click the Scan button and wait for the scan to finish.
- After the Scan has finished the window may or may not show what it found and above, in the progress bar, you will see: Pending. Please uncheck elements you don't want to remove.
- Click the Clean button.
- Everything checked will be moved to Quarantine.
- When the program has finished cleaning a report appears.Once done it will ask to reboot, allow this
- On reboot a log will be produced please copy / paste that in your next reply. This report is also saved to C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt
No request for help throughout private messaging will be attended.
If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware!