Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The best company in the world

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Just_One_Question

Just_One_Question

• Members
  • 1,400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:42 PM

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:23 AM

Which do you think is the best big company in the world?

I don't care if 'best' to you means in terms of business, in terms of moral practices, in terms of corporate culture, in terms of quality of products or in some other way.

I am just looking for companies to research & invest in. This is why I am curious to see your suggestions. :)

P.S. It would be good if you give companies which are American, public and traded either on the NYSE or Nasdaq, but I will look at your picks even if they aren't.

So once again, Which do you think is the best big company in the world? :)

Edited by Just_One_Question, 17 April 2017 - 11:25 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 techghost

techghost

• Members
  • 191 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:42 PM

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:25 PM

I'm not into investments. But I'd surely like to own some part of Google. Pretty ambitious.

#3 Just_One_Question

Just_One_Question
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:42 PM

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:45 PM

Nice! Google is actually now part of a holding company, named Alphabet. It's traded on the Nasdaq in New York City and is only slightly overpriced, I think, at this moment. However, I should say that out of all the Internet companies in the world, it is probably the single best one there has ever been in existence.:thumbup2:

#4 techghost

techghost

• Members
  • 191 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:42 PM

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:49 AM

I agree. They have innovated on a large scale. There would come a time they'd own almost every smart device in this world. 

#5 vercetti_

vercetti_

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 AM

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:02 PM

I heard Google has free day care and Jiu Jitsu classes for its workers. Cannot beat that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users