Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Logo / Web Site Business

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ocean77

ocean77

• Members
  • 228 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 PM

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:56 PM

Do not know much, but have a compassion creating. I know I cannot compete with professional web designers, but I am looking to start a Freelance Logo / Web Design business. The problem I am having is that I cannot thin of what to place on the Home Page that will spark interest to someone going to site. I'm trying to put together a business web site for potential clients to have a place to go and get to know me and my plans. My site should be for greeting, meeting and contact.

If I was working on a site for someone else I do not think I would be stumped like this.

Any thoughts for the Home Page would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frogbreath

frogbreath

• Members
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 PM

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:18 AM

just look at all the web templates samples out there and collect idea from the bits you like then try to string a look together. That's what I'd do to get more of an idea if I was stumped. You'll need a site with samples of your logos and designs so potential clients can see also the start page should be clean and crisp but stand out as better than any other and it will have to appeal to a wide audience which isn't easy. You'll best bet is to come up with lots of different designs and get friends to look at them and pick the best. Don't clutter the home page clean simple link system and nice backdrop. Hold on you've probably done it by now lol

#3 ocean77

ocean77
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 228 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 PM

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:53 AM

Thank you for your help. You are the first and only person to reach out. If you would like to view what I came up with so far click link below.

http://whitedovewebdesign.biz/index.html

#4 frogbreath

frogbreath

• Members
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 PM

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:42 AM

Glad I could be of assistance, not sure if I was any help. But like the old saying better late than never. 

I'm just about to learn HTML and CSS that's why I was on here as I'm looking into just for fun be able to code my own page.

I will take a look at your page thanks for the link.

Good luck with it by the way hope you do well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users