Your computer now appears to be Clean
Right-click AdwCleaner.exe and select Run As Administrator.
- It Appears That Your Pc Is Now Clean!
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- A window will open, press the Confirm button.
- AdwCleaner will uninstall now.
Clean up with delfix:
- please download delfix to your desktop.
- Close all other programms and start delfix.
- Please check all the boxes and run the tool.
- delfix will now delete all found traces of our removal process
Delete the log files our tools created; they are located at your desktop or at the
Highlight them, and press the del or delete key on the keyboard.
You can browse to the location of the file or folder using either My Computer or Windows Explorer.
Here are some Preventive tips to reduce the potential for spyware infection in the future
Browse more secure
Make sure you keep your Windows OS current.
- Windows XP users can visit Windows update regularly to download and install any critical updates and service packs.
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 users can update via
Start menu > All Programs > Windows Update > Check for Updates (in left hand task pane).
- If you think you're using a "safe" P2P program, only the program is safe, not the data.
- You will share files from unsafe sources, and these may be infected.
- Some bad guys use P2P filesharing as an important chanel to spread their wares.
Use only one anti-virus software and keep it up-to-date.
Without a firewall your computer is succeptible to being hacked and taken over. I am very serious about this and see it happen almost every day with my clients. Simply using a Firewall in its default configuration can lower your risk greatly.
You never know when your PC will become unstable or become so infected that you can't recover it.
Use Strong passwords!
Do not open any unknown email attachments, which you received without asking for it!
Keep your Browser, Java, pdf Reader and Adobe Flash Up to Date.
And you could install Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit to run alongside your traditional anti-virus or anti-malware products.
Make sure your programs are up to date - because older versions may contain Security Leaks.
" Extinguishing Malware from the world"
The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.
ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click