Recently my computer has been crashing whenever I open any game. It started randomly about a month ago, I had not installed new programs, no viruses, didn't upgrade or change components of my computer. When it crashes the screen turns off, all connected devices power off, but the power button on my computer stays on, if I press it nothing happens. I have to unplug the computer to power it off begore booting it up again. To try snd fix this I've dusted and cleaned the inside, ran multiple virus scans to make sure, I did a factory reset and I've changed power saving options. Can anyone help?
· OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ?
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?
· What was original installed OS on system?
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?
· Age of system (hardware)
Approx 3 years
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?
3 years, have not reinstalled
AMD A8-550 APU with Radeon HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~ 3.2GHz
· Video Card
768MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 7560D (Lenovo)
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop)
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop)
280W I think
· System Manufacturer
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)
· Laptop or Desktop?