Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Two instances of csrss.exe in Win10 and computer freezes/refreshes/shuts off

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 qcornelison

qcornelison

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 PM

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:35 PM

I have been having issues with the computer randomly shutting down or freezing up, if that is not happening then its when streaming media, the videos pause or refresh by themselves without input from me, the internet is always stable and the cpu is barely pulling a load, normally at 20 to 27% when I check, I have run multiple scans with Hitman Pro, AdwCleaner, MBAR, and Bitdefender and everything comes back clean. I am not sure about some of the exe's that have recently popped up in task manager, specifically csrss.exe and conhost.exe, if there are any others that would be malicious, please alert me. I appreciate any help that is provided and have included a link for the task manager screenshot. The black boxes are the user profile I am under.  http://imgur.com/a/5GFcc

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users