Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How did you become a photoshoper?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nerisde

Nerisde

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:59 AM

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:17 AM

Hello, guys. I'm one of the editors of a wedding retouching blog, and I have a task to write an article about people's choice to work as retouchers. If there are someone who uses PS well, please respond. Answer the following questions:

1. How long you are in PS?
2. Mark your skills level (Beginner, Intermediate, Pro)
3. Do you have a job related to editing photos? (if yes, freelance or full time job)
4. What is your favorite type of work in PS? (creating wallpapers, edit wedding photos, etc)

I'll be very glad to listen your answers.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 robby501

robby501

• Members
  • 179 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:59 AM

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:44 AM

Paint.Net all day long for me. Sod paying for Photoshop.

Im a rookie and purely recreational pc user. Im utterly obsessed with security (even though I consider myself a safe and law-abiding internet user!) and run a combo of the following freeware security suites.....

Windows Defender/firewall

Regular scans with Malwarebytes, AdwCleaner, JRT, HitmanPro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users