Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Convert Excel file to WORD 2016

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 woodcamp

woodcamp

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 PM

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:31 AM

I have a membership list that includes names, addresses etc. After I opened a blank Word document, went through the process of selecting the correct mailing labels. The information I want to print on labels is on Excel. In the past I'm pretty certain that I converted the Excel data to Word to go through the process of printing labels. My wife was my adult supervision but she died and I'm at a loss.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Just_One_Question

Just_One_Question

• Members
  • 1,400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 PM

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:40 AM

I am sorry for your loss.
Try this! http://www.wikihow.com/Convert-Excel-to-Word

Edited by Just_One_Question, 12 April 2017 - 07:41 AM.

#3 woodcamp

woodcamp
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 PM

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:04 AM

Thanks. With some grunting & groining I finally got it to work

#4 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 7,795 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:58 PM

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:31 AM

woodcamp,

I, too, send my condolences.  Even though you say you got it to work I would like to know what you mean.

From your first post what it sounds like you want to do is a "mail merge" into a Microsoft Word document to create labels using your Excel spreadsheet as the data source for the names, addresses, etc., for the labels.  Is this what you did, or were you looking to do something else?

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134 

Memory is a crazy woman that hoards rags and throws away food.

~ Austin O'Malley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users