Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Attn: nasdaq "Anti-virus software failed unexpectedly while scanning this file"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 TIKIGOONIE

TIKIGOONIE

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 PM

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:45 PM

Hi nasdaq, 

I believe you have assisted another user with this same issue a few years back, are you able to assist as i'm having similar symptoms.

This is the post i'm referring to.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/507364/anti-virus-software-failed-unexpectedly-while-scanning-this-file/

Thanks in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Just_One_Question

Just_One_Question

• Members
  • 1,400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 AM

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:47 PM

Ask him/her with a private message. This way it could be seen. :)

#3 TIKIGOONIE

TIKIGOONIE
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 PM

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:50 PM

Thanks, will do.

#4 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,005 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 AM

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:54 PM

That topic is nearly four years old.

Your best bet is to start a new topic of your own in the 'Am I infected?' section and see where the responses take you. Tools like FRST may NOT be used in this and the other OS sections.. When you do start your own topic in 'Am I infected?' include details on your computer and your OS  and give as full a description of your problem as you can.

To avoid confusion I am going to close this topic, but, if after you are declared clear of malware you still have connection problems you will be most welcome to come back and start a new topic in the Vista section or even Networking if that would be more relevant.

Chris Cosgrove

I am going to be away until about the 22nd October. Time on-line will be reduced and my internet access may be limited. PMs may not be replied to as quickly as normal !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users