Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Master Pasword Of the Security Device

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jjrb230

jjrb230

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 PM

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:19 PM

Hello! I found this site looking for answers :hysterical: as if I'm going to find any here (Just kidding people)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,887 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 AM

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:30 PM

Welcome to BC !

Chris Cosgrove

#3 jjrb230

jjrb230
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 PM

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:32 PM

My problem is: "This bleeping" computer is always asking for a master password. This is annoying, I remember setting a master password once but it no longer works and I can't change it or eliminate it because to do this I need the original Bleeping password.

Is there anything I can do? (I mean start from zero) After all I'm the owner of the "bleeping computer" although sometimes it looks as if it is the other way around.

#4 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,887 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 AM

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:41 PM

This forum section is for 'Introductions' only. To get specific help -

Just remember - if your problem is OS related make a post in the relevant OS section; if it is hardware then either 'Internal' or 'External' hardware; and if it is malware related make a post in the 'Am I infected?' section. In all cases, please include at least the make and model of your computer and the details of what OS you are using. This is very helpful information and is not in any way 'classified' !

I suspect your problem is OS related so post in the relevant OS section.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users