Hello BC staff and BC members,
I would first like to thank you all for receiving us; this is a great place to be.
It is a pleasure to have the opportunity to introduce our product to the BleepingComputer community.
TEMASOFT Ranstop is a dedicated anti-ransomware software which protects users against data loss and downtimes in case of ransomware attacks by combining:
- proven ransomware detection and blocking technology based on behavior analysis with
- real-time, secure storage engine which acts like a safety net meant to protect valuable files so that they can be recovered in case of malware attacks or even in the case of accidental loss.
Ranstop detects and blocks ransomware as it starts compromising files, without using signatures, by identifying particular activity, thus covering zero-day ransomware and targeted ransomware variants. It uses driver technology to cut detection time of ransomware to seconds and substantially reduces the number of compromised files by blocking the malicious processes before the infection spreads.
Featuring patent-pending file recovery technology, Ranstop automatically secures your important files so that if they are affected by ransomware, they can be restored without paying ransom to the attackers (only if Ranstop is installed on a clean machine, before the attack). File recovery is triggered automatically in most of the cases, but it can also be performed manually. The driver also secures the backup repositories, so tampering with them is impossible (except directly from the GUI).
Other important features are included:
- Optional automatic isolation of the infected machines (Ranstop automatically disables the network interfaces or shuts down the infected machine to prevent further damage to other systems)
- Alerting on incidents (whenever ransomware activity is detected, the user will be notified in the Ranstop dashboard, as well as via email)
- Automatic deployment and configuration for larger environments through GPO
A fully working trial version is available on our website: http://temasoft.com/ranstop-anti-ransomware and I invite everyone interested in our product to check it out and test it. Your feedback is paramount to us; please don't hesitate to drop a comment.
Please also consider our system requirements and FAQ, available here: http://temasoft.com/ranstop-support/
I am attaching some screen-shots:
Thank you again BC!
Edited by Peter-TMS, 10 April 2017 - 10:33 AM.