Hi and thanks in advance!
· Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (all updates installed as far as I know)
· I think windows XP might have been the original OS, but Windows 7 has been the OS of my system for ~7 years
· The age of most of the hardware is about 8 years old, with only the video card being upgraded
· I have reinstalled the OS multiple times, but probably not for a couple years or more now
· CPU - Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550, Yorkfield
· Video Card - Nvidia GTS 250 (1GB)
· MotherBoard - Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P (rev 1.1), no BIOS updates have been done as far as I remember
· Power Supply - OCZ StealthXStream2 700W
· RAM - 2x2GB OCZ Nvidia Sli-Ready DDR2 SDRAM PC2-6400
· I built this desktop machine ~8 years ago
I regularly clean out the dust of my tower.
Couple other details:
Bleepingcomputer is saying I don't have permission to upload my perfmon.rar
I only have 4GB of system memory (it is hard to find good DDR2 ram to upgrade)
For antivirus I have microsoft security essentials, and I use Malwarebytes every week to do scans
One of my case fans is a bit loud, I'm planning to replace it soon (120mm in the back)
Now onto the issues:
I get BSODs watching youtube (sometimes not even in fullscreen), playing Skyrim, Resident evil 5, but I think those have been the only situations so far lately.
Some of the different codes I have gotten are: dxgmm1.sys, Driver_IRQL not less than or equal, Page fault in non paged area, and a few more that I don't remember. Sometimes I get them multiple times per day, some days not at all (but lately it has been more often than not at least once per day).
Thanks for any help!