Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Newcomer here!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Laurie4567

Laurie4567

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:37 AM

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:19 PM

Hello !

My name is Laurie. I am 50 and need some help with some things which are confusing to me. 

I will do my best not to sound dumb.

Thank you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,218 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 PM

Posted 10 April 2017 - 04:34 AM

Welcome to BC !

If your problem is OS related make a post in the relevant OS section; if it is hardware then either 'Internal' or 'External' hardware; and if it is malware related make a post in the 'Am I infected?' section. In all cases, please include at least the make and model of your computer and the details of what OS you are using. This is very helpful information and is not in any way 'classified' !

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users