Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Full Service Security Service for end users not just Software

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 colempc1

colempc1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:08 AM

Posted 09 April 2017 - 12:29 PM

I have not found a forum for this topic if one exists please direct. Is there a Computer, Laptop, Tablet, ect Security Service company that provides service to end users or groups of end users? Company should have a full suite of services from virus and spyware protection to email and cloud protection services. As well as a help desk much like the one my company provides for my company laptop. Should also provide automatic updates to security software.

Understand it could be expensive unless large groups join to lower cost and provide economy of scale. Prefer recommendation rather than list of failed attempts.

I don't want spend my later years keeping up with ever threat. I would rather pay a good company to do that for me.Thanks in advance.

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 10 April 2017 - 04:28 PM.
Moved from General Chat to 'General Security'

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users