Rather than doing a fresh installation of Windows 10 I would suggest doing a Reset. This will essentially reinstall the operating system, but it also gives you the option to save your personal files. It will uninstall any third party programs, but so would the fresh installation.
1. Open the Start Menu and click/tap of Settings.
When Settings opens select Update & Security
2. Click/tap on Recovery, then Get Started.
3. You will now have the option to Keep my files or Remove everything. Click/tap on the option you want.
4. You will now receive the message Getting things ready, Windows will list the programs which you will need to reinstall. You may find it beneficial to copy these programs for a reference later. When the list of programs is shown click/tap on Next.
If you have recently installed this operating system you will receive the message below.
5. You will now receive the message Ready to reset this PC, select Reset.
The installation will continue without any need to make any other selections.
Edited by dc3, 09 April 2017 - 10:56 AM.