Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.
If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
There is NO need for such drastic measures at the moment.
Please download and run the following tool to help allow other programs to run. (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com)There are 3 different versions
. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.
Vista and Win7 users need to right click and choose Run as Admin
You only need to get one of them to run, not all of them.rkill.exerkill.comrkill.scr
It is possible that the infection you are trying to remove will not allow you to download files on the infected computer. If this is the case, then you will need to download the files requested on another computer and then transfer them to the desktop of the infected computer. You can transfer the files via a CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
When completed it will create a log. Please post the content on your next reply.
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from here
- Right-click on the MBAM icon and select Run as administrator to run the tool.
- Click Yes to accept any security warnings that may appear.
- Once the MBAM dashboard opens, on the right detail pane click on the word "Current" under the Scan Status to update the tool database.
- On the left menu pane click the Settings tab, and then select the Protection tab on the top.
- Under the Scan Options, turn on the button Scan for rootkits and Scan within archives.
- Click the Scan tab on the right detail pane, select Threat Scan and click the Start Scan button
- Note: The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.
- If potential threats are detected, ensure to checkmark all the listed items, and click the Quarantine Selected button.
- While still on the Scan tab, click the View Report button, and in the window that opens click the Export button, select Text file (*.txt), and save the log to your Desktop.
- The log can also be viewed by clicking the log to select it, then clicking the View Report button.
Please post the log for my review.Note: If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
Download the version of this tool for your operating system.Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (64 bit)Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (32 bit)
and save it to a folder on your computer's Desktop.
Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Press Scan button.
It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste
it to your reply.
The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach
it to your reply.
How to attach a file to your reply:
In the Reply
section in the bottom of the topic Click the "more reply Options
Select the "Choose a File
" navigate to the location of the File.Click
the file you wish to Attach.Click
the Add reply
Please post the logs.
Wait for further instructions.