Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Creators update

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 waveydavey

waveydavey

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 PM

Posted 09 April 2017 - 03:45 AM

Has anybody had trouble getting on to Youtube,every time I try to open the app it freezes and just will not load.Is it because I downloaded it from the early release?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,799 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:50 AM

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:53 AM

No, I have had the Creators Update installed for a couple of weeks now and there are no problems with YouTube on the three different browsers that I use. What browser are you using?

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#3 waveydavey

waveydavey
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:43 AM

Im using Edge,if I switch to Firefox it's ok but I was wondering about Edge.

#4 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,799 posts
  •  

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:16 AM

Edge is the web browser of choice for all of my YouTube activity, so NO there is no problem with Edge and YouTube on my system using the new Creators Update. Have you checked your network drivers and all wires associated with internet service? Are you wired or wi fi? What is your internet speed?

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#5 waveydavey

waveydavey
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:32 AM

Hi I have an wired connection and my internet speed is 7mbps,It did used to go on it when I first installed it but it wont go on it now.I was thinking of uninstalling and trying again.The last time I had Edge I went on it ok but when I pressed more stories it would not operate.

Edited by waveydavey, 09 April 2017 - 10:37 AM.

#6 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,799 posts
  •  

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:24 PM

I'm thinking that it is some kind of network problem and not a problem directly associated with the Windows 10 Creators Update. I will work on it and some of the other guys here might have some good ideas as well.

Good luck.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#7 waveydavey

waveydavey
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  

Posted 10 April 2017 - 08:56 AM

I have unearthed the problem by uninstalling Adblocker plus,weird I know but it is cured now thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users